Cromey Online

The writings of author, therapist, and priest Robert Warren Cromey.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TAXES

The Republicans believe in letting the capitalistic system function with minimal government involvement in the society. Democrats want government to help people in those areas where the capitalistic system fails to provide for certain human needs like education, medical care, food and shelter. Both of these basic purposes have failed particularly in the state of California. The state cannot pay its own way with the income available. We citizens of California pay quite low taxes compared to most of the people in first world countries around he world. It is time to step up and pay our fair share of taxes supporting the government the majority has elected.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this superb blog!
I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding your
RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this website
with my Facebook group. Talk soon!

My site - freewinrarpasswordremover.com []

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home