Cromey Online

The writings of author, therapist, and priest Robert Warren Cromey.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

TIX AND RECEIPTS

I went to the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art yesterday. I drive into the parking garage and I get a ticket to get me out later. I get to the museum and I get a ticket to check my hat. I got to the membership counter for a ticket of admission. I now have three tickets. I see the Magritte Exhibit and buy a poster. I get a receipt. I have lunch and get a receipt for the bill. I now have six tickets. In my hands or wallet. I have a bag for the print I bought. I have my bag and my cane. Then I have to reverse the process. I have to find the ticket to redeem my hat. I get to the garage a block and a half away and I have to find the ticket to get to my car. I insert my ticket into the barrier, which resurrects so I can drive away. I get home, recycle the 78 tickets and fall into my nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home