Cromey Online

The writings of author, therapist, and priest Robert Warren Cromey.

Saturday, July 01, 2023

TRANSGENDER

 Olivia nee Robert was in college when he said he felt more like a woman than a boy. He changed his name. He went on to medical school and now practices medicine with ttrannsgender people in Oregon. His mother and father are lawyers. Mother is fine father does not speak of Olivia at all. Olivia married his high school sweetheart and they live together. I do not know if they fuck or has she had surgery.

I do not know of any who want to change back. There may be some who do. I do not know if the surgery can be reversed. I have not heard that transgender people have any particular health problems. I don't know whether more men than women more women than men. I'll bet you could google for that information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home